- Easy to use
- Developers can easily implement timepicker in a website using the lightweight timepicki.js and timepicki.css
- 24H & AM/PM notation
- Timepicki allows to use a 24-hour or 12-hour (with AM/PM notation) based clock
- Access with keys
- Users are able to choose time using the Arrow keys on the keyboard, and can also move from hour to minute field using the Tab key.
- Set time limit
- Developers are able to set an hour or minute limit for their project. For example time from 1 to 5 o'clock only
- Set step size
- Developers are able to choose the step size with which hours and minutes are incremented/decremented.
- Change arrow direction
- Developer can determine which arrow increments or decrements the time
- User can type time
- In timepicki users can also type hour or minute via keyboard. Allthough it's possible to disable this for mobile use, to prevent keyboard from showing up.
- Clean UI
- Timepicki has a simple and clean User interface, so users can easily understand and use it
Start to use